Friday 30 August 2013

Birthday plans and wish list..

So as my 18th birthday is fast approaching (eek!) I ponder on potential birthday presents and plans.  

As a rather materialistic, high maintenance and very expensive Girly at times I knew that the present that I wished to receive was of course of no exception. After browsing many online stores I decided open a beautiful Michael Kors watch 
And a cute iPad mini which for me is a perfect gift from my parents as I have the perfect balance of 'sensible' gifts as my dad would like to call them aka the iPad and a 'nice to look at' sort of present ie the watch.

Unfortunately I will be returning back to sixth form on my actual birthday however that will not stop the partayyy!! My birthday plans include meeting friends and family for lunch and a get together with loved ones on the evening which will include a lot of cake munching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment