Friday 30 August 2013

Birthday outfit ideas

As my birthday is fast approaching I begin to browse my favourite online stores for a potential outfit! 
One not for wearing heels and fancy dresses I decide to come out of my comfort zone and go to town as they like to say for a special day! 
After browsing ASOS for a while I fortunately stumble open these absolutely gorgeous shoes 
A pinch at only £22 I was quick to snap them up. A Miranda Kerr inspired outfit as she was recently seen in a studded heel, I thought these would be perfect with a classic, figure flattering LBD.
A simple yet elegant cut I found this beauty in one of my fave stores, Zara. A perfect piece and brilliant price at only £39.99 I can't wait to get my hands on this piece for my birthday meal outfit. 

I decided upon keeping accessories simple, yet sophisticated with my classic small satchel and a beautiful gold bracelet (stole from my sister of course)

As a natural (your face but better) as they say I'm a lover of this look with a dewy complexion and a lovely lip. My make up will consist of my favourite at the minute Maybeline BB cream as well as the Broadest Berry Clinique Chubby Stick which I of course adore, with minimal bronzer and blush on the cheeks which will be the newest addition to my make up bag a beautiful Topshop Creme Blush which just adds to the dewy look beautifully without the face looking too over done. 

So there you go guys, my very well planned out outfit for my birthday meal :) 
Yey for birthdays! 🍰

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so pretty!! More posts please? :P ^^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete