Monday 22 July 2013

10 Fabulous Facts About Me!

As a debut post to my first ever blog I thought it would be appropriate to do a 10 facts about me as a way of getting to know me, kind I know!
So lets get things started with numero uno...

1.  I love things all beauty and fashion related and doesn't my bank account know it, from the latest skin care product to a foamy pair of Hollister Navy Flip Flops I'm all over it.

2. An ambition of mine it to become a Fashion/Showbiz journalist.

3. I am a twin.  I have a twin sister named Stephanie who is also a beauty/fashion junkie.

4. I love love love baking! I bake most weekends with my twinny from cakes to breads, I  just love it. (Stuffs a piece of cake in mouth)

5. *Holds head up high* I am proud to admit that I am a fangirl, for The Wanted inparticular.  I even pretend that Nathan Sykes is my boyf, cool I know.

6.  I love going on holiday, my favourite 'vacation' is the camping sort and in the sunny regious of Southern France, I just can't get enough of the croissant action.

7. I am a perfectionist, I make sure everything is neat and tidy and won't be satisfied if a cupcake doesn't look pretty or a certain sister of mine hasn't made her bed (which is unfortunately of regular occurence.)

8.  When I was little we had a cutie wutie doggy woggy called Pippon and I just adored her.

9. When I'm older I am of course going to relocate from a grim North East England to the busy Capital of London.

10.  Finally, although I am a terrrible driver my dream car is a BMW Beatle Convertible, oh yeah baby!

2 comments:

  1. Get you and your first blog post missy! Your blog is sure to be amazing...

    PS, Messy is the new tidy, just saying

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a second Passmoor blog! :P Yay :) I look forward to reading more from you both! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete